- Cradle of Liberty (COL) website
- National BSA website
- BSA on-line training (including youth protection)
Troop 3 Trading Post
Packing Lists for Scouts
- General Camping Trips
- Winter Camping
- Weekend Backpacking Trips
- 2016 Haliburton Summer Camp Packet and Packing List
Troop 3 Library
BSA Medical Forms
- Health Form A&B (Weekend Trips)
Applies to ALL participants—in basic Scouting activities such as local tours and weekend camping trips less than 72 hours in duration.
- Health Form ABC (Summer Camp)
Applies to ALL participants attending Summer Camp or activities lasting longer than 72 hours.
- Health Form Philmont
Health Form and Risk Advisory for Philmont Scout Ranch.
- For Further Information, see BSA medical website
COL COVID-19 Forms
- Report of Criminal History from the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP)
- No cost
- Child Abuse History Clearance from Department of Human Services
- No cost
- Fingerprint based FBI Criminal History Clearance submitted through Department of Human Services
- Cost is $27.50 – must be completed at fingerprint location
- If you have lived in PA for 10+ years you can submit a Disclosure Statement for Volunteers in lieu of this clearance
Make digital copies of the certificates obtained from the sites above and upload them to the Cradle of Liberty Council at:
Clearances are valid for 3 years. The costs will not be reimbursed by the Troop, but may be tax deductible.
If you have already obtained clearances for your job or other volunteer work, those clearances can be used, but must still be submitted to Council.
Any questions related to these clearances – contact Keith Grimes. For additional information see the Cradle of Liberty memo: